Erasmus+ project Smart Education for Corporate Sustainability Reporting (SECuRe) is filling a knowledge gap in sustainability reporting.
SECuRe project offers:
- SECuRe course – new vocational educational course to become a certified SECuRe manager;
- SECuRe manager job profile;
- knowledge repository – provides you with access to up-to-date information on sustainability reporting.
The project duration: June 2022 – May 2024.
The SECuRe course is designed for:
- professional staff in private and public organisations;
- people transitioning between jobs;
- VET teachers.
If you are interested in advancing your career in sustainability reporting, the SECuRe course is the perfect opportunity for you.
Upon successful completion of the course, SECuRe manager will be able to:
- manage a department focusing on sustainability strategy and reporting;
- understand sustainability reporting standards and best practices;
- use digitalisation in sustainability reporting.
SECuRe course consists of 6 learning units:
The SECuRe course is developed in line with ECVET and EQF, so you can be confident that you are receiving high-quality education. The course is delivered online, so you can study from anywhere in the world.