Definition of cookies
Cookies are small files containing numbers or letters, that are stored on your device when you use websites or applications (computer, tablet, mobile phone or any other device with internet access). Cookies are used to make our website user friendly by remembering your preferences.
- This is how we manage your preferences and improve the functioning of our service.
- We create a secure virtual environment for the service user, detecting activities contrary to so-called fraud.
- We create anonymous statistics to help us understand how users use the site so that we can improve its structure and content.
- For advertising and marketing purposes, which we use to identify which services or products, you have viewed and to display advertisements most relevant to your activity on our site.
Types of cookies we use
- Remembering your preferences and settings – this type of cookie is stored on your device’s browser and used each time you visit our website. It helps us to remember your settings and preferences so that your next visit to our website is more convenient.
- Functionality – this type of cookie allows us to keep track of your browsing activities and use the session to access the site and its features. They are essential for navigating our website and using its functionality. A browser session begins when the browser window is opened and ends when the browser is closed. Session cookies are created temporarily, so when you close your browser all session cookies are deleted.
- Location – this type of cookie allows the information displayed to be tailored to the users’ locations.
- Media player – flash player cookies, for the duration of the session.
- Security – this type of cookie allows us to detect misuse of authentication.
- Monitoring – these types of cookies are used to monitor traffic on our website, i.e. data analysis, including Google Analytics cookies, which are used by Google to analyse how users use our website. We use them to produce statistics and reports on how the website is performing. If you would like to find out more about how cookies work, please visit: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners.
- Advertising – these types of cookies are used for marketing purposes, including targeting users with behavioral advertising.
Third party cookies
Our website contains so-called external third-party cookies. External cookies are cookies which enable cooperation with external companies or websites.
External cookies used by our website are used to:
- Link to social media sites (e.g. Facebook), which can then use information about individual user’s visits to profile advertisements on other sites.
- Provide analytics companies with data on users’ behaviour.
- Provide advertisers with information about individual users’ visits so that agencies can present users with adverts tailored to their interests.
User’s consent for cookies
How to disable and manage cookies
The most popular browsers
Go to “Settings”, then to “Applications”, find the desired application and within this application search for the place where memory is managed and click on the “clear memory” (this can also be called a cache) or “clear application data” command. The cache is any data that is supposed to speed up the operation of the application, such as downloaded images. Application data is all data and settings (including login data) that have been stored in memory.
Other mobile devices
Changing the cookies policy
Atmoterm S.A. reserves the right to change or update this cookies policy at any time, without prior notice. Users are encouraged to review this cookies policy each time they use the site to keep up to date with any changes.
For further information, including assistance in the implementation of your rights, we encourage you to contact us and for this purpose, please use the contact form on our website or e-mail: email@example.com.