Atmoterm S.A. collects personal data only for the designated, legitimate purposes, processes them lawfully and does not subject them to further processing which would be unlawful. Personal data are collected only to the extent that is adequate and necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
Atmoterm S.A. does not process special categories of personal data. We make every effort to protect personal data against unauthorized access by third parties and in this regard we use high-level organizational and technical security measures. Atmoterm S.A. does not share personal data with any unauthorized entities, in accordance with the legal regulations in force in this regard.
Administrator of personal data
Administrator of personal data of the users of website csr-secure.eu, within the meaning of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, is Atmoterm S.A. with headquarters in Opole, ul. Langowskiego 4, 45-031 Opole, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court in the District Court in Opole, VIII Commercial Department of the Court Register, National Court Register: 0000064312, Tax number: 7540339496, National Business Registry Number: 530600238, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sources of personal data processing by Atmoterm S.A.
By using our website, your personal data is collected and further processed for purposes related to the functionality of the website. Depending on the type of services you will use, where you leave your personal data, we inform you each time about the relevant processing purposes.
However, knowing the capabilities of our service, we can indicate the following purposes of processing personal data:
- carrying out the necessary identity and security checks;
- improving the quality of the website, services, communication with users of the website;
- guarantee of continuity of service;
- the provision of access to the website and services;
- submitting a contact inquiry;
- use of online applications or tools;
- statistical and archiving purposes related to the reporting and accountability obligations of the administrator and partners of the project within the framework of which the our website has been created and operates, i.e. of the project entitled “Smart Education for Corporate Sustainability Reporting in the framework of the Erasmus+ Programme”, Key Action 2: Cooperation Partnerships in Vocational Education and Training, co-financed by the European Union under the Erasmus+ Programme, on the basis of Regulation (EU) 2021/817 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 May 2021 establishing Erasmus+: The Union Programme for Education and Training, Youth and Sport and repealing Regulation (EU) No 1288/2013.
- collecting and processing opinions on users’ needs and expectations, collected through a questionnaire.
Providing personal data is always voluntary in these cases. The user’s activities on the website, including his personal data, are recorded in system logs, a special computer program used to keep a chronological record containing information about events and activities concerning the IT system used to provide services by the administrator. Information collected in the logs is processed primarily for purposes related to the provision of services. The administrator also processes these data for technical, administrative, security and IT system management purposes, as well as for analytical and statistical purposes.
Automatic sources of personal data
- IP address – when browsing the content of the website, based on analysis of access logs, information about how it is used by users and their IP addresses are automatically collected, e.g. browser type, operating system type, date and time of visits, number of connections, number of subpages opened, content viewed. The IP number is a number assigned to the user’s computer when connecting to the internet, which allows communication between the computer and the server. The IP addresses of visitors of the website may be registered to ensure the security of the IT system and for diagnostic purposes. This information may also be used in a aggregate form to analyse internet trends and evaluate the performance of website.
Social application LinkedIn
Personal data provided by users
- Communication and correspondence – when contacted by e-mail, we collect every information that you decide to provide when corresponding with our staff or representatives. We process the data of those we contact by e-mail or by letter on the basis of legitimate interest, in order to handle the correspondence, for purposes arising from the content of communication or for future contact. This data may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and any other information contained in your message. Providing this data is voluntary. We process personal data for archiving purposes and for the purpose of managing relationships, which we delete or anonymize as soon as the case is closed.
- Contact form – as part of our service, we provide the possibility to contact us via an electronic contact form. The use of the form requires providing personal data necessary to contact the user and respond to the inquiry. Personal data is processed for the purpose of identifying the sender and handling his query sent via the contact form and for analytical and statistical purposes, where the legal basis for processing is the administrator’s legitimate interest in keeping statistics of queries submitted by users via the service in order to improve its functionality.
We also recommend that you read the cookies policy. This will tell you more about the sources of personal data processing and their purposes.
Sharing personal data
We may disclose personal data of service users and our customers to other entities that will process them, in particular to entities operating postal or courier services, state authorities or other entities authorized by law to fulfill our obligations (Tax Office), entities supporting us in our activity on behalf of our customers, in particular providers of external systems supporting our activity. We may share your personal data with law enforcement authorities, supervisory authorities, public authorities, entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities and other third parties. We may disclose your personal data in connection with the implementation of the Project entitled Smart Education for Corporate Sustainability Reporting within the framework of the Erasmus+ Programme, to the partners with whom Atmoterm S.A. implements the project, the European Commission, the Foundation for the Development of the Education System – National Agency for the Erasmus+ Programme and the European Solidarity Corps for purposes related to the implementation and settlement of the project and for project reporting and control purposes.
Access your personal data and your rights
All persons whose data we process have the right to access their data, the right to obtain a copy of their data, as well as the right to request rectification and, in certain cases, erasure or restriction of processing. Persons whose data we process on the basis of our legitimate interest may object, by stating that they do not wish us to use their data in this way. If we process your personal data for the purpose of maintaining an account on the website, you can opt out at any time. Other contracts may be terminated under the terms of the law or the contract itself. Where we process personal data on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw it at any time. When we process data on the basis of a contract or consent, the persons whose data we process also have the right to request the transfer of their data.
We are committed to making it as easy as possible for you to exercise your rights regarding the personal data we process. However, as a administrator, we need to be sure that we will not disclose your data to unauthorized persons. Therefore, if we have doubts whether a person who, for example, asks for access or requests deletion of data, is actually the person whose data we are processing, we may ask for additional information.
If you feel that your rights have been violated, you can file a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office – contact details are available at: https://www.uodo.gov.pl/en. However, if you notice a problem, please also inform us by e-mail at: email@example.com. We try our best to protect your rights. If we make a mistake, we will try to fix it as soon as possible.
The right to information
If you have questions about whether and how we process your personal data, please contact us using the contact form or by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to access and update personal data
You always have access to your personal data in your service account. You can edit the personal data you have provided to us and update it. If we have obtained your personal data by other means, contact us to exercise your right of access via the contact form or write to us at: email@example.com to request access to your data, we will inform you what kind of data we process and update it at your request.
The right to delete personal data
If you would like us to stop processing your personal data, you can submit such a request by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note however, that this is not an absolute right and we may refuse to delete your personal data for which we have a legal basis for further processing, e.g. fulfillment of legal obligation, assert or defend against claims that may be made against us.
The right to request restriction of personal data
You have the right to request restriction of processing when you question the accuracy of your data, when the processing is unlawful and you do not wish to exercise your right to delete data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or used, but are needed by the user to establish, assert or defend claims, and when you have objected to their processing, taking into account the legal basis. If you wish to exercise this right, e-mail us at: email@example.com.
The right to object
The user has the right to object at any time to the processing of his personal data if Atmoterm S.A. processes the data on the basis of his legitimate interest, for example conducting statistics, user satisfaction surveys. For this purpose, contact us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The right to withdraw consent
If you have given us consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing personal data carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. To exercise this right, write to us at: email@example.com.
The right to transfer personal data
In exercising this right, we will provide you or a third party designated by you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that you have this right only in relation to personal data processed on the basis of consent or a condition for the performance of a contract you have entered into with us, and the processing itself is carried out by automated manner (in IT systems). If you wish to exercise your right to transfer personal data, e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the interests of the proper exercise of your rights, your application or request will be dealt with immediately. In any case, you should receive a message from us not later than 30 days. Within this period we will give you an answer or inform you about the extension of the deadline and explain the reasons. If we have doubts that you are making a specific request, we may ask some additional questions to verify your identity.
The period of storage of personal data
The period of processing personal data by the administrator depends on the type of service provided and the purpose of the processing. Personal data are processed for the duration of the service of maintaining an account on the website until the service is cancelled, until the consent is withdrawn or effective objection to processing is raised in cases where the legal basis for processing is the administrator’s legitimate interest. The period of processing personal data may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish, assert or defend against any claims, and thereafter only if and to the extent required by law. After the processing period, personal data are irreversibly deleted or anonymized.
In addition, your personal data will be stored for the duration of the project, as well as for the time necessary for statistical and archiving purposes related to Atmoterm S.A. reporting and settlement obligations, as well as for the period defined by generally applicable laws and regulations or until your consent is withdrawn.
Security of personal data
The administrator declares that he will endeavor to ensure the user with a high level of security for the use of the service by applying appropriate administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or unauthorized disclosure. The administrator, taking into account the state of technical knowledge, the cost of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing and the risk of violating the rights or freedoms of persons with different probability of occurrence and threat severity, implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a degree of security corresponding to that risk.
Unfortunately, no method of data transmission over the internet is completely safe. Although the administrator endeavours to secure the transmitted personal data, he cannot guarantee full security of transmission over the internet. Therefore, any incidents affecting the security of data transmission, including, for example, the suspicion of sharing files containing viruses and other files of a similar nature, should be reported to the e-mail address: email@example.com.